Sunday, August 24, 2014

Starting a baby registry.

So I'm starting a baby registry. And I'll admit I'm still getting a hang of the whole thing. What do you add? Is it like Pinterest for baby stuff? Why should I expect people to buy stuff for me because I decided to have a baby? Ignore that. I can be cynical.

What put me over the edge and into baby pinning registry land is that I found a cute site through the member boards on BabyCenter (yes, I have the app). The site is Babyli.st. You can add stuff from any store or site, and even add non-material requests. Someone come clean my kitchen? Anyone?

Excuse me while I go add cutesy baby things that I've had bookmarked for weeks now that everyone says you should buy, except now I will focus on saving up for that cute Marc by Marc Jacobs baby bag with the sick monogrammed interior that is a bit of a splurge for a first-time mother-to-be, but hey I work hard for my money, okay?


No comments :

Post a Comment