Sunday, August 31, 2014

First baby haul.

I've officially completed my first baby haul thanks to Labor Day sales this weekend.

Everyone's been all, when are you going to start shopping for baby? And I'm the type to follow my instincts. I just hadn't had the urge. But as the oxytocin flows and I grow more of a connection to this unborn mini-me, the urge is born.

I now want to have ALL THE NICE THINGS ready for baby's arrival.

Anyone that knows me knows I will literally do a little dance and maybe sing a song every time I score a GREAT DEAL. And I will research for hours until I do, adding a bunch of stuff to my cart, then taking out what I don't need, before toggling coupons and any other savings I can find...

I was able to score around 30 baby items (wintery clothes, onesies, and beauty items) for a little over $100, which isn't too bad considering I picked up things from Target and Nordys as well! Target was having a BOGO 50% Off sale and I kind of fell into Nordstrom afterward...ahem.

Clockwise from left: Sophie La Girafe Organic Baby Oil, Acorn 'Easy' Bootie, Minnetonka Bootie, Burt's Bees Washtime Set

I have an adult pair of Minnetonka moccasins in brown, which were literally my favorite shoes. I wore them all the time. I thought that was so novel.

Let me know any recs for baby buys as I am definitely a novice at this! xx

No comments :

Post a Comment