Sunday, August 31, 2014

#25Weeks: Thoughts


  • As the weeks progress, I grow more of a connection to this unborn child and realize that I would already do anything to protect her...
  • Though, feelings for my partner grow stranger and more complicated. At times I simultaneously resent and thank him that I'm carrying our love child, no matter the outcome.
  • It's okay to not be doing everything all the time. Pictured right: a snap during our stay at the Hilton this weekend. Hotels are one of our favorite things, and I don't have to feel guilty for having someone else clean up after us.
  • I'm growing slower, more tired. Vitamins help. Protein helps.
  • Pregnancy chemicals are something wondrous and mind-altering for a mother's brain. Some days are a total mental trip, retrograding through the past and seeing everything through an updated, clearer lens. I've changed. My partner says I've changed.
  • Already, there's no going back from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment